They had some existing style guidelines which outlined some brief rulings for the logo, though what it didn’t include were things like:
Tone of voice, typography, image usage and style and collateral templates.
What we found:
- The primary colour palette was a little wishy-washy and didn’t provide a decent contrast.
- The secondary brand colours were a little disjointed and didn’t work well with the primary colour palette.
- The overall tone of voice wasn’t relatable from a teenagers perspective.
- There was no real continuity in brand aesthetic when it came to promotional material eg. Imagery and typography.
- The sub-branded material wasn’t consistent with the primary brand (REELise?Film Festival).