Firstly, both Peita and Rob are the founders of CCA and their personalities needed to be at the forefront. Not your stereotypical teachers, these two know how to bust a move in front of a camera and make learning fun. We felt that this was a key differentiator for them as there wasn’t anything out there like them.
- We started with a creative session that highlighted their pain points and where they wanted to go.
- We created a contemporary logo that included a bite out of the second ‘O’ in ‘cookie’.
- We aligned colours and fonts that would suit the ‘vibe’ and attract the right type of person. We also needed to tread carefully here as they have a broad age group with their students from K-12 and they wanted the creative to appeal to the wider group without looking ‘too young’.
- The colours chosen were bright with a mix of pastels, including pinks and peaches. This is opposite to the deeper dark colours you’d see for most educational services.
- We incorporated their tone of voice into illustrative digital stickers that were tongue in cheek to use across their collateral.
- We brought in their ‘cookie’ flare with sprinkle graphics that they could use as creative backgrounds and treatments within their collateral, including their social assets.