We wanted to create something personal that could be executed through the product packaging design, yet think of something unique that had a point of difference.
- The story of their family farm is really special, so decided to bring it in by illustrating a design that told a story. This included their house, their fields, olive trees, tractors, sheep, right down to the family members and their dog.
- We wanted to keep it minimalist, there was no distraction when communicating the main messaging. Also when placed alongside other brands, we wanted to emphasise on simplicity.
- Black and white was the prime palette paired with an accent colour to segment each product, this was so they looked part of a family yet showcased they were different products.
- On top of that, we used accent colours to highlight individual elements on each box to create a bit of difference.
- Carrying the continuous lines from the fields in the same placement so when the boxes were placed side by side on the shelf, the pattern would run over into the next box.
- The design was then rolled out across to the olive oil bottle labels as well as the olive oil soaps.
- Carrying the same consistency in design across the marketing material which included their website, social media pages, and email marketing.