As Charles Earnes says “Design is a plan for arranging elements in such a way as best to accomplish a particular purpose”.
The design is hugely important to your brand, it’s how you communicate and how people will perceive your brand. The ‘less is more’ approach is always the best approach, as more doesn’t always do more, clear messaging and a good design strategy will.?
With extensive experience, we offer high-end Graphic Design from beginning to end in our creative process:
Brief > Art Direction > Concept Generation/ Design Execution?> Final files for both print and digital output
- It starts with the?brief; this is where you?ll explain what your current problems are and how you?d like to approach them.
- From there, we head into?strategy (art direction)?? this is where we?ll work together to come up with a solution, and how we?re going to attack the creative.
- Then we head into the?design?phase ? this is where we?ll design and develop concepts until we find the perfect approach to execute.
- From here, depending on what you’ve asked for, we’ll then set the files up so you have them for multiple uses (screen and print with a brand colour guide).
- It?s go time ? we get it to?market?in the most effective way for your brand!
How we get to market is usually dependant on what you’ve asked for. Though in most cases, this where we’ll go back through the strategy so you understand the next steps and what channels are best to get your brand to market.